Careers at eleven2100k Websites, 4 Locations, 2003 Founded, 24/7 Staffing
Web genius? We need people like you with an advanced knowledge of web hosting and anything related. You will be behind the scenes resolving larger issues and escalated problems for our customers. You will work with our other technicians as well to ensure they are up to date and informed of any active or potential issues and how to handle them. You will also monitor service notifications and resolve any potential issues and work with our VIP customers on their advanced solutions.
We have very high standards for our Level 2 support agents. Your customer service skills must be above and beyond expectations in order to provide the level of service that eleven2 has become known for and expected from our customers.
- Respond to issues in our VIP control center for dedicated, vps, and cloud customers.
- Respond to any monitoring alert issues.
- Report to upper management and suggestions and ideas to move the company forward.
- Monitor server health and capacity levels.
- Manage and respond to all abuse complaints, and correct any server exploits.
What we require
- Must be self-driven to help customers and will to go above and beyond to help a customer resolve their issues.
- Must be able to work under pressure, when issues do arise it can be stressful you must be able to handle it and power through until the end.
- Must be able to multi task, in this industry it is required because of the many things happening at one time.
- Must have excellent written english. You will be communicating with clients over online ticketing and live chat so its a must to be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be familiar with hosting standards such as Apache, PHP, MySQL, cPanel / WHM, E-mail, FTP, DNS and other hosting technologies.
- Must have previous experience working for a web hosting provider.
- Must be driven to make allot of money through incentives and bonus'!
- Must be driven to succeed in life and not ever stay stagnant.
- Must be subject to criminal background check, credit check and be willing to submit a personal budget.
Bonus Features (not required)
- Extensive knowledge of PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby on Rails, and FastCGI.
- Experience working with website apps such as Wordpress, Drupal, Zen Cart, Joomla, Magento etc.
- Can write PHP and MySQL code.
- Can write shell scripts to automate common system tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of configuring Apache, LightSpeed, CloudLinux etc.